Litigation and Administrative Advocacy
Serving Clients throughout Wilmington North Carolina and the Surrounding Areas
Seniors and persons with special needs often have specific litigation needs.
Such types of litigation may include:
- Elder Abuse and Neglect;
- Fraud and Financial Exploitation;
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Trustees and/or Power of Attorney Agents;
- Defending Guardianships;
- Disputes over Capacity;
- Restoration of Capacity;
- Disputes over Powers of Attorney;
- Disputes over Trusts (execution and administration);
- Nursing Home Abuse;
- Beneficiary Disputes;
- Will Caveats and Will Contests;
- Medicaid and/or Veterans Benefits Appeals; and
- Undue Influence.
Senior citizens, those with special needs, and their loved ones need skilled and experienced elder law attorneys who are familiar with the types of abuse, evidentiary issues, and legal remedies specific to this demographic. Call us today; the Salines-Mondello Law Firm, PC can help.